pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR)
Processing of personal data
The personal data that can be processed are the following:
- - personal data for the web site registration in order to open a new client account
- - data on the customer account page relating to the fulfillment of orders and the purchase methods chosen by the user
- - e-mail adress to receive newsletters
- - personal data provided in order to receive specific assistance
- - navigation data
- - statistical data, not attributable to the person, related to the visualization of the site
- - pseudonymised profiling data associated with personalized advertising for the user
Optional provision of data
n addition to the specified data for navigation, the user is free to provide the necessary personal data to Scalia Group Srl in order to be able to benefit from the e-commerce services made available by the Company, subject to consent to this information. Their absence may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
For completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information, for the purpose of checking the processing of personal data. In these cases, providing the requested data is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction.
Regarding the "stay connected" function, designed by the Company to make the website as pleasant as possible, it is the user's option to enable the function; in any case, the password is requested for any modification of personal data and/or to place an order.
Purpose and method of treatment
The collected personal data ("Data") can be processed for the following purposes:
- - with prior consent of the interested party, to execute a specific user request ("E-commerce service");
- - with prior consent of the interested party, to send newsletters with commercial and/or promotional information regarding the Company's products and services, ("Marketing");
- - with prior consent of the interested party, to allow the Company to carry out the user profiling in pseudonymized form, so as to improve the shopping experience, making it personalized. The Data may be processed in paper form and/or through electronic and automated means, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (for example automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (for example websites, mobile app).
Other subjects that can process the data
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations. The Data may also be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities, due to prior consent or for the Company to exercise a right in court.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The Company does not currently transfer data outside the European Economic Area and does not supply it to international organizations.
The user's personal data that collected by the Company's website are managed securely through the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system: this applies from login to the fulfillment of orders to the data storage.
Link to third-party websites
The third-party websites accessible from this site are under the responsibility of the third parties themselves. The Company declines all responsibility regarding requests and/or supply of personal data to third party websites.
Holder of the data treatment
Holder of the data treatment is Scalia Group S.r.l with registered office in Via Maresciallo Caviglia, 10 - 90143 Palermo, Tel: +39 3496625672, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All updated Company references are listed on each page of the Company's website.
- - The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to provide it, except in the event that any disputes related to the provision of the Service should be managed. In this case, data are retained until the completion of this process
- - The data relating to the customer account are kept for ten years from the user’s last use of the service
- - The Data processed for Marketing purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment the interested party has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that the consent is revoked, a longer retention time could be applied for these data, as in the above-mentioned case, in order to manage any disputes.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights:
- - right of access, which means the right to obtain confirmation by the Company that the processing of the Data is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- - right of rectification and cancellation, which means the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
- - right to limitation of the treatment, which means the right to request the suspension of the treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
- - right to data portability, which means the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller, if provided;
- - right of opposition, which means the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
- - right to receive information about data breaches concerning himself.